climdex.pcic.ncdfis a companion library for
climdex.pcicwhich helps in using NetCDF input grids and writing to NetCDF output files when computing the 27 core indices of extreme climate. The code allows for parallel computation of indices using either a SOCK or MPI cluster. It was written for the R statistical programming language by the Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium.
- Read the the Software Carpentry Programming in R lessons
- Read one of the man R Manuals.
- Attend an R Users Group meeting.
- Read the manual
> library(climdex.pcic.ncdf) Loading required package: PCICt > ?climdex.pcic.ncdf
- To report a bug in pcic.climdex use the package issue tracker (after you've read the bug reporting guide).
- To help with development read through the contributor's guide.
- Contact email@example.com and let us know what we can do.
 Please know that the pool of people who can provide support for the package is extremely small and time is limited. We don't necessarily have the capacity for long, open-ended user support. If you keep your questions short, specific and direct, there's a greater probability that someone will take on the ticket.